Coronavirus Precautions at Michelle Marshall Hair Salons in Cardiff
In light of the outbreak of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, Michelle Marshall Salons in Cardiff would like to reassure our Guests that we have put additional steps in place at both of our salons.
To ensure that our Guests and Team stay as safe as possible, we have in place the following measures:
- We will continue cleaning the salons to their usual high standards and use anti-bacterial spray on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps, credit card machine and other areas of multiple contact.
- Hairdressing kit is sterilised after every client.
- Towels and gowns are washed after each client.
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients to use.
- As part of our daily routine, staff constantly wash their hands and are following Government guidelines to avoid catching and spreading germs.
We are following all Government and NHS guidelines and, with that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy, or Iran.
We would also ask that before coming to the salon you ask yourself the following questions:
1. Have you travelled abroad or to any UK virus hit locations within the last two weeks?
2. Do you have cold / flu-like symptoms?
3. Are you, or is anyone in your household, feeling unwell?
If any of the above apply to you and you have an appointment, please contact us on 029 2061 1566 (Rhiwbina) or 029 2022 9000 (Duke Street) to reschedule.
Please ensure that you wash your hands thoroughly before visiting the salon and use hand sanitiser gel immediately upon arrival.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing. We value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns.
Michelle and the Michelle Marshall Salons Team