Keeping You Safe at Michelle Marshall Hair Salons in Cardiff
We’re delighted to welcome our guests back to our Cardiff hair salons, where our aim is for you look fantastic and also feel safe. We’ve introduced a range of new procedures at our salons to ensure that they are Covid-Secure and we politely ask our guests to abide by these new social distancing and safety guidelines when coming in for your appointment.
We will be contacting you individually ahead of your appointment so you know what to expect when visiting the salon. You will also have the opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have during your virtual consultation with your stylist ahead of your visit.
Importantly, please do not come to the salon if you have COVID-19 symptoms, know that you have been in contact with someone with the virus or simply don’t feel very well. Just let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.
Click here to see Michelle’s video message on the latest situation. Do reach out to us on our salon numbers if you have any questions at all regarding our safety procedures.
Guest Journey Information – The New Normal
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late we may not be able to carry out your planned service due to new restrictions on timing and our salon schedules.
- Please come to your appointment alone, do not bring children.
- On arrival please stay outside and wait to be brought into the salon.
- We will come outside and ask you some pre-entry questions.
- We will provide you with hand sanitiser and face coverings on arrival.
- On entry, we ask you to sanitise your hands.
- Then if you are not already wearing one, please put on a mask.
- Please keep all personal belongings to a minimum. If you have any with you, these will be put into a secure storage box, provided.
- We are unable to provide refreshments at this time. Please do not bring any food with you, but you may bring a drink with a lid.
- Please ensure that you socially distance while in the salon at all times – we have changed the layout to make it easier for you to do this.
Salon Procedures and PPE
We have invested in full PPE for all our stylists and team. We will be wearing masks plus visors, disposable aprons and gloves (where practical to do so).
All of our team members have received full training in our new hygiene procedures and are ready and waiting to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable appointment with us. Please be assured that our team members are aware that it is vitally important that they do not come to the salon if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone with the virus.
In addition to investing in PPE, we have made the following changes in the salon procedures:
- Every day the whole salon will be deep cleaned and disinfected prior to opening.
- Every chair and work station will be thoroughly cleaned between guest appointments.
- All equipment will be fully sterilized after each guest appointment.
- We have changed the layout of the salon to allow for easier social distancing, leaving space between chairs and at wash basins.
- Gaps between appointment times have been extended to reduce numbers in the salons and allow time for additional cleaning.
- To maintain social distancing, we cannot accept any walk-in appointments.
Changes to Services Post-Lockdown
To make sure we can fit in as many guests as quickly as possible and get your hair back on track after such a long break, we are offering a reduced post-lockdown hair colour service menu initially:
- Post Lockdown Re-Growth
- Regrowth and Gloss
- Global Colouring
- Demi-Permanent glossing
- Surface Balayage
- XX Foils
- Face Frame
- Babylights and Tip Out
Polite Notice – there has been a small increase in prices across all our services on re-opening.
Book Your Hair Appointment at Michelle Marshall Salons in Cardiff
We’re looking forward to welcoming you at our Covid-Secure salon. To book an appointment please call us on 029 2061 1566 (Rhiwbina) or 029 2022 9000 (Duke Street).
We are currently taking booking calls from 8am – 8pm, Monday – Friday.
Alternatively click here to request a video consultation.